John Battle & Associates
Electronic Circuit Design Consulting
2620 Dove Creek Lane, Suite B
Pasadena, California 91107 USA
Phone: (626) 709-6208
John Battle has over forty years
of "hands-on" experience as an electronic design engineer, working for
such organizations as Texas Instruments, Stanford Research Institute and
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory. He is a registered Microchip consultant
and has experience with (primarily Xilinx) FPGA's using Verilog as well
as RF/Microwave circuits of all sorts. His lab is well equipped for
RF/Microwave as well as analog and high speed digital development.
John Battle & Associates provides
both turnkey project development as well as specific problem solutions. Experience includes:
- RFcircuit esign thru 10.5 HGz
- Radar/Communication/Avionics Systems
- Microstrip & Antenna Design
- Analog and Digital Circuit Design
- FPGA Based Digital Design and Programming (Xilinx)
- Microprocessor Based Design and Programming (registered Microchip consultant)
- Hardware Prototype Development and Testing
- Prototype PC Board Layout (Eagle)
- Filter Design & Circuit Analysis
- Linux (this is an "All Linux" shop)
Rates & Compensation
Payments and Deposits
- Circuit Design and Testing: $90.00 / hour
- PCB Layout: $52.00 / hour
- Deposit of 35% of estimated job cost to start project
- Balance payable on completion of job.
- All intellectual property delivered to client upon completion of job.
- Travel expenses billed at actual cost with receipts.
- Subcontract work (PCB and Enclosure Fabrication) billed at actual cost.
- Component Costs billed at actual cost plous shipping.
You can download a copy of my resume here
QRZ link to My callsign
Please sign my Guestbook before leaving. Thanks.
To EMAIL me please click